Dance Hero: More Jiggle is a rhythm and more game, a multimetaverse of dancing with all kinds of fantastic creatures. There is also a bullet hell style twerk gameplay mode, and some fashion and lots of fun and it’s almost like a psychedelic experience.
After the moderate success of Twerk Hero, Roni Games received some modest funding to expand their operations and to try to make a better Twerk Hero. This happened in the spring of 2022. In the last months of 2022, the team had to focus briefly on other projects, but returned with full force in the spring of 2023 to work on Dance Hero. On August 3rd, 2023, the game was released for PC and Mac on Steam.
- Over 40 rhythm and twerk levels to play and replay.
- Each level has it’s own unique background!
- Unique “bullet hell” style twerk gameplay.
- Challenging rhythm gameplay
- Over 50 tracks to listen to, 15 unique ones.
- Story mode with voice actors.
- Over 300 dances and dance moves to assemble and combine into one choreography!
- Over 400 characters to choose from.
- Crew mode to combine different characters into one crew.
- Customize the size and the clothes of the original characters.
- Practice mode where you can just enjoy the dancing.
- One big city with many locations to explore.
- Slavi Stoev – Development
- Simeon Denev – Game Design, QA
- Alexander Kanev, Evgeni Enchev – Music
- Daniel Batalski – Level Design
- Ivan Maghdales – 3D Design
- Vasilena Ilieva – 2D Design
“Investor in the Company is “Innovation Capital Fund” KDA, whose activity is carried out with co-financing from the European Fund for Regional Development under the Operational Program “Innovations and Competitiveness” 2014-2020, managed by the Fund of Funds in Bulgaria”.